The Latest News

We are having our first auction this Friday. Students may, but are not required to, bring in gently used, school appropriate items from home to sell at the auction. Students have also brought baked goods, which are usually popular. It should be a fun day!

Just a reminder that there are no costumes allowed at school on Halloween next Tuesday.

We are having a week long unit called Wheat Week next week. A separate note will be in the Friday Folders with more information.

Speaking of Friday Folders, your child should be bringing his/hers home every Friday. Please review the work, sign on the line next to the date that has been filled in, and return it to school with your child the following Monday or Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns, you are welcome to include a note back to me. If you haven’t been seeing the folder, be sure to ask your child.

Math homework – There is typically math homework Monday –Thursday. Occasionally, students have enough time to finish it during math time in class. In the past, I have allowed them to turn it in when they are done. From now on though, I am telling them to take it home even if they finish it at school so parents have a chance to review it and can see that it has been completed.

See you soon at conferences!